Monday, August 6, 2018

Happy Monday Everyone!

We were so busy today that is went by so fast!  It was a great day.  I just wanted to remind everyone that we do have a snack in the mornings around 9:30.  Please send a healthy 
(not messy) snack with your child.  They do get very hungry before lunch at 12:25.

If you sent scissors with your child as a supply, I have asked them to bring them home.  We have a class set that will be passed out when we need them.  

Your child brought home their take home folder today.  Inside you will find information about joining Classdojo.  I do use this to post pictures of what is going on in the classroom!

Next Monday, Aug. 13th is Parent Night from 6-7 where I will go over information about second grade and our class.

I hope you have a wonderful week!

Amy Kane
2nd grade
Indian Lake Elementary

No comments:

Post a Comment