Friday, August 3, 2018

Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone is enjoying their last days of summer break!  I think we are all thinking - where did summer go?!

Here are a few things I want to cover about second grade before next week.

*We have PE on Mondays so please have your child wear athletic shoes on Monday! Also, we have related arts first thing in the morning so please send your child to school in their athletic shoes as we will not have time to change shoes.

*We have lunch at 12:25 and we get hungry way before that!  We will have snack every day at 9:30.  Please have your child bring a quick snack and water to have at that time.  These snacks should be healthy in nature and not messy.  I will go over this more at open house.

*If you have a change in the way your child will go home, you need to contact the office to inform them.  I would ask that you also email me with that change.

*Open house is Monday, August 13th from 6-7.  I hope you are able to come.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I look forward to starting our year together on Monday!

Best regards, 

Amy Kane
2nd grade
Indian Lake Elementary

No comments:

Post a Comment