Monday, February 1, 2016

Dear Parents,

This week we are reading a non-fiction story, Super Storms.   We will
focus on identifying the main idea and details of the passage.  In
language we continue our unit on adjectives, and in spelling our
words have the long i sound using igh, i, ie, and y.  In math we
are looking at arrays and how repeated addition relates to \
multiplication.

Thursday is our PTO performance.  I look forward to seeing
a grand show and hope to see you there as well.

Homework:  This week I would like students to get on I-ready
for reading two nights for 15 minutes each.  I will allow you
to choose which two nights works best for your schedule as
long as it is completed by Friday morning.
Monday:  Math, I-ready for reading
Tuesday: Math, I-ready for reading
Wednesday: Wed. folders, I-ready for reading
Thursday:  Math, study spelling words, read Super Storms

I hope you have a wonderful week!
Mrs. Kane


No comments:

Post a Comment